Thursday, February 3, 2011

Liverpool Scrapbook Retreat

I have just confirmed the dates with the Liverpool Best Western and I am happy to say we are booked in for the weekend of March 25th,26th and 27th. Crop begins at 6:30 pm on Friday and runs through until Sunday at 3:00pm.
There is a class offered on Friday evening and on Saturday morning which are included in the crop price of $85, as well as a mini album on Saturday afternoon for an additional $15 if you want to sign up.
There will be a treat on Friday evening, lunch and snacks on Saturday and the hotel offers a lovely breakfast free with your room. Rooms are $89 per night. Please contact me with any questions. I will be unavailable between February 11th and February 22nd but I will respond to any emails after the 22nd that arrive in that time frame.

No comments:

Post a Comment