Monday, February 7, 2011

1 day closer

I've been a little on edge today, a little pre-occupied a lot on my mind, and a lot I am trying to put out of my mind. I had to go on line to see what a colostomy looks like.....not what I expected to say the least. I did a lot of surfing and reading and watching videos. Tomorrow is my pre-assessment appointment in Halifax, they'll be doing blood work and a lot of paper work. Probably a teaching on how to care for the colostomy as well. They said I'll be there 3-4 hours. I just want this all over with. I can't image what it'll be like on Thursday for me, I can barely focus now.
I did spend some time this morning preparing for my Conquerall group gathering on Monday night. I won't be able to be there so I got everything together and passed it over to Angie and Nancy to teach for me. They are quite capable of figuring it out without me and hopefully next month I'll be able to be there. Here is a picture of the layout I came up with:
I used CTMH "wings" paper and the SOTM from January and February, unfortunately I wasn't very creative today. Maybe I'll come up with something on Wednesday or Thursday.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sue,
    Just wanted to let you know I am thinking of you. You are one of the awesome people I have ever met. Take care and I will chat with you soon. :o)

    ReplyDelete