Thursday, January 27, 2011

Jan. 27, 2011....Storm Day

No school today anywhere in the maritimes as far as I can tell, even Community Collages and Universities. We're getting lots of rain and freezing rain because the temperature is hovering around 0 degrees C.
 Anyway enough about the weather, it's a good day to make a big soup for dinner ( which I plan to do) and get comfy in my scrap room making a project. I started it last night but will perfect it later today and then post it.

I know a few people were trying to become followers on my blog and wasn't sure what to do, so I investigated and it looks as though you need to first of all click on "sign in" just behind where it says " already a member". Then go down to the bottom of the box and click on "Create a new Google Account". It will then prompt you to add your existing email ( you don't need to create a new one) and then add a password ( I always try to use the same one everywhere...less chance of forgetting). Continue filling in the rest of the info needed and at the bottom of that box click on " I accept. Create my account." You'll then need to go to where it has the word "Followers" and below it " with Google friend connect" and enter your email and password you just created. Hopefully you won't have any problems.

The rain has turned to snow and lots of it, so I must get bust playing with paper......

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Sue,
    This is awesome. I will read it everyday!!!!

    ReplyDelete