Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Jan. 26th, 2011

Where has January gone? It looks like there will be lots of time to craft in the next 48 hours, big storm coming in. I want to share with you some pictures of a class I am doing on Feb.5th at my house.

This is the front of the album. I used CTMH Magnifique paper pack with Lagoon, Sky and Pacifica ink colors.
Pages 2 and 3

Pages 4 and 5

Pages 6 and 7

Pages 8 and 9

Back cover.
I started the album by painting all around the edges with antique white paint ( dollar store stuff) and then sponged the edges with pacifica CTMH ink. The pages are 4 3/4' square. I also got to use my cricut a lot in this project.
There are only 6 spots available in the class so contact me asap if you to join in and make one of these for yourself.


No comments:

Post a Comment